We will help you find the institution which suits you.

We will help you to find out the right course and school (college and/or university) which suits your needs and plans. We encourage you to contact us for a free consultation. We are aware of various international programmes such as International Foundation Program, International Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programs. We will assist you in finding the route which suits you and will help you maximize your potential.

Know about the Academic Course Level.

As an international student, you need to do plenty of research to select your desired subject and course provider. As you know there are different types and levels of the courses in the UK Like –International Foundation Programme, International Diploma, Undergraduate, Post Graduate and research program.

We provide you with one-on-one counselling.

It is important that you have relevant information to make the best decisions on how to pursue an education opportunity. Our experienced team can provide you with information and clarity. Please contact us to book an appointment for a counselling session.

We help you find financial aids such as scholarships.

Studying abroad can be expensive; therefore, our services include providing you with information on scholarships and other financial aids that you are eligible for. Additionally, we will help you find a suitable course with tuition rates that you can realistically pay.

  • Course name, Application deadline and funding deadlines
  • The relevant required supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, CV, etc.) in pdf format to upload.
  • Email addresses for your academic referees. You should ensure you have their consent before you apply.
  • Students are requested to choose a choice of subject and at least three institutes to consider their application.

Our partner institutes have the option for Scholarship applications who wish to apply for an international scholarship and our member of the team will guide our students how to do a scholarship application.

Astra Prospects recruitment policy is exceptional and we always try our best to arrange a direct appointment with institute’s representative in almost every case. We also arrange education fairs, open days for almost every intake and where students can directly meet university representative and get course information and career guidelines.

Moreover, as we represent many prominent universities & colleges around the globe admission enable us to give the choice of course of studies, fees, locations, etc. We provide online services to our students so that they can complete the necessary admission & visa procedures information through an online portal.

We help you find financial aids such as scholarships.

Each institution and course has a set of eligibility criteria for potential students. We will carry out eligibility checks for you to ensure you have a maximum chance of acceptance and success.

Important information

  • General guideline for those considering applying for the next intake
  • Entry requirements may vary from country to country and program to program. Most of the Institutes follow the UK NARIC, some are specified for certain Major subject, grades, duration of courses, Experience, English Language requirements and so on.

Entry requirements may vary between English speaking country and non-English speaking countries and institute to institutes. We advise please book an appointment to know your entry requirements.

Direct appointments with our partner university admission officers.

We are representing with more than 130 universities from across the Europe, America, Australia and Canada. In most of the cases, our consultants try to answer all your inquiries yet if you wish to talk to an international admission officer of a partner university we can make an arrangement for you. Please fill up the request a callback form and give a particular reason and we will book an appointment for you.

We help you provide the appropriate documentation at every stage.

We are aware of all the documents you require from the initial stage of securing admission to finally starting your course abroad. We will guide you on the acceptable content and format for every document you need throughout the process. Our experienced team is especially trained in proof-reading personal statements and academic CVS, to ensure they facilitate the success of your application.

If you are in a non-English speaking country you may require having the following documents in addition.

  • Your academic sound
  • Your passport
  • All previous visa copy & immigration history form (if you studied before in the Europe, America, Canada and Australia).
  • UK educational documents (CAS/visa letter, enrolment /course completion letter, award certificate.)
  • Personal statement /statement of purpose.
  • CV (include – phone number, Skype id, present & previous address, next to kin’s & reference)
  • At least one reference letter.

Once you have gathered relevant documents please send them to our operational department info@astraprospects.com with your application we will forward it to the relevant department to process your application further. Please note that submitted application does not give any confirmation of your acceptance.

Documents must be in English.

If your educational certificate /bank statements or any other important documents are not in English, you must provide a translation that can be verified by the Home Office. If you are using an overseas account, including a conversion of the amounts on your statements using http://www.oanda.com. It is acceptable to use overseas accounts when applying from inside and outside the UK.​​​​

Financial requirement for international study admission.

Tuition Fees

When applying for your visa, you only need to show funds for the first year of your course. If you have not paid any of your tuition fees, you will need to show that you have held the full amount in your bank account for 28 consecutive days from the closing balance of your bank statement. If you have paid some of your tuition fees this will show on your CAS statement and you will only need to show the remaining amount of fees that you have to pay (If you have paid some of your fees and this is not shown on your CAS, reply to the emailed CAS statement to get this corrected before applying for your visa).

Postgraduate Research Funding

There are a number of sources of funding available for Postgraduate Research students. There are Government-backed schemes such as the Professional and Career Development Loans (PCDL) and many private providers offer loans to students that help to contribute towards tuition fees and living costs whilst studying. We would always encourage students to research the full range of options for funding, and ensure that they are completely clear about what they are signing up for before they commit.

Sources of funding that might be worth investigating include:

Professional and Career Development Loans (PCDL) are bank loans to pay for courses and training that help with your career or help get you into work. You may be able to borrow between £300 and £10,000. Loans are usually offered at a reduced interest rate and the government pays interest while you’re studying.

Providers, such as Future Finance, offer loans to cover tuition fees and costs of living, with variable interest rates depending on your credit history. Loans generally have arrangement fees and may require a guarantor. Repayments may start before you have graduated from your course and, where this is the case, you must ensure that you are able to meet the loan repayments in addition to meeting all of your other course and living costs.

In relation to loans, Astra Prospects does not endorse or recommend any particular companies or products, and it is important to check all details and terms and conditions before applying for or taking out a loan, ensuring that you are aware of repayment schedules, and interest rates and other charges that might be applied.

Living cost

You must have a fixed amount of money to cover your living costs. If you will be studying inside London* you will need £1,265 for each month of your course, up to a maximum of nine months which will be accounted for £11,385. This means that if you will be studying in inner London for a course that lasts one month only, the minimum amount that you will need is £1,265.

If you will be studying elsewhere(outside London) in the UK, the monthly amounts are lower: you need to have £1,015 for each month of your course, up to a maximum of £9,135 for a course lasting nine months or more.

The money must have been in the account for a minimum period of 28 consecutive days up to the date of the closing balance. The account must not have dropped below the amount required at any time during the 28 day period. Also, the final date of this 28 day period must not be more than 31 days before the immigration application is made.

If you are applying with dependents, Each dependant must have a certain amount of money, held in a bank or building society account, or an account with an officially regulated financial institution. All dependants will need to have evidence of this, and in most cases, your dependent must produce this evidence with their immigration application. The amount of money that each dependant must show is as follows:

  • If you will be studying in London, each dependant must show £845 for each month of immigration permission you have been granted (if your dependents are applying after you have received your permission) or will be granted (if your dependents are applying at the same time as you). This is up to a maximum of 9 months (therefore, a maximum figure of £7,605)
  • If you will study somewhere other than London, each dependant must show £680 for each month of immigration permission you have been granted (if your dependents are applying after you have received your permission) or will be granted (if your dependents are applying at the same time as you). This is up to a maximum of 9 months (therefore, a maximum figure of £6,120).

* Inside London is defined as the following London boroughs: Camden; City of London; Hackney; Hammersmith and Fulham; Haringey; Islington; Kensington and Chelsea; Lambeth; Lewisham; Newham; Southwark; Tower Hamlets; Wandsworth; Westminster. You can check which borough your institution is in by entering the postcode of the main study address at www.aboutmyvote.co.uk. If your institution is not in one of the boroughs listed were, then you will be studying in outer London or elsewhere in the UK.

*Pieces of information are collected from UKCISA official website.

Application Stages

  • Application submission with supporting documents
  • Interview
  • COL (conditional offer letter). (it means there are certain conditions you need to meet to get approval for further stage)
  • UOL (unconditional offer letter; This stage you need to show your maintenance fund with bank statements and finally pay your tuition fees to get approval for further step)
  • CAS (confirmation of acceptance for studies). Once you make the payment and university compliance will do the final review to issue the CAS statement.

Moreover, as an applicant, you need to check your CAS (without any error) and all other relevant documents before you apply for a visa.

How to apply for your Visa

How you apply depends on the country you are applying from and where your visa application will be processed. The following sections explain how to apply from both inside and outside the UK.

  • We strongly recommend having a photocopy of all documents before you apply for a visa
  • You can apply up to three months before the start date of your program. This is the earliest that you can apply (you can apply later). It currently costs about £310 to apply for a Tier-4 visa outside the UK, £422 within the UK standard method and £822 within the UK premium method
  • Apply for a Tier-4 student visa – make sure you provide all evidence that is required for your application– including your CAS statement (Maintenance fund and English language test certificate if you need).

Where can I apply?

You apply in the country where you are living. If you are just visiting another country, you will have to return home to apply for Tier-4. Check on the Home Office website to find out where to apply in your country.


If you require our help please book an appointment with our experienced team and our members will help and guide you to follow the UKVI latest visa application procedures.

Visa Guidance

Once you meet all the requirements and university accepted your application, you are required to apply for a Tier 4 student visa in order to study in the UK. It might be a complicated process but you don’t have to worry while you get Astra Prospects next to you. Our experts will guide you all the way till you get a decision about your visa application.

Immigration Health Surcharge

The immigration health surcharge is a financial contribution to the UK’s National Health Service. You will pay the surcharge if you are a non-EEA national and you are granted immigration permission to enter the UK to study for a time-limited period of more than six months. You will also need to pay it if you are a non- EEA national who is already in the UK and you wish to apply to extend your stay. You will pay the charge when you make your application. The charge is applied to immigration applications made on or after 6 April 2015. The cost is £300 per year for a student or Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa, for example £600 for a 2-year visa. Further information is available on the Home Office pages of the Gov.UK Website: https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/overview

Guidance on writing a personal statement and academic CV

Your personal statement is very important as it is read by the institute’s admission officer to give you an offer that you applied for! So please follow following link or attachment and write at least 500 word.





Invalid application/refusal/errors on visa copy

Invalid application: There are several reasons that would make your application invalid. For example- Picture size, forget about the signature on the cover sheet, do submit supporting documents on time and so on.

Refusal: As you know you will no longer be eligible for the right to appeal. However, you may be eligible for an Administrative Review

Error on visa copy: When you receive your visa from the Home Office, check that the following information is correct – Sponsor Licence number, the full amount of time and Working condition.


Program of study is 12 months or longer: you will be granted until the end of your programme plus four months

Program of study is 6-12 months: you will be granted until the end of your programme plus two months.

Correcting errors: If you see any error you may ask the embassy to amend it. If you applied from inside of the UK and you have got an error with your personal details on your BRP, you must email BRPError@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk within 10 working days of receiving the card or you may be charged for a replacement and have to apply again. It currently costs £40 to apply for a replacement BRP and the application can take many weeks to be processed.

Yes, I want this!

Click the button below to request a free call. We’ll be happy to help!